DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE; MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
- Description of Service. bYOUPublishing LLC is a network of blogs that are built around communities of people interested in a specific topic.
- Age Requirement. You must be at least 16 (sixteen) years old to use the Service.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
- Your Obligation to Stay Current. It is critical that you keep your email contact information correct and updated with bYOU at all times. In addition, we encourage you to check back regularly to review these Terms at least once every thirty days.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Service without notice to you. We may modify or remove any Content from the Service at any time without notice to you, including removal of Content that we believe to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable. We are not liable for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance or removal, and any such action by us will not affect bYOU’s license to your Content as stated in Section 4 below.
POSTING CONTENT ON THE SERVICE; REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Content Protected by Intellectual Property Rights. Any content available through the Service, including but not limited to applications, software, text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, sound clips, images, likenesses, personal information and other works of authorship (collectively, “Content”) is protected by the intellectual property rights of bYOU or its licensors.
- Your Warranties Regarding Your Content. By displaying or publishing (“submitting”) any Content on the Service, you warrant and represent that:
- you own all rights in your Content or, alternatively, you have sufficient rights in your Content to grant to bYOU the rights described in these Terms;
- you will pay all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations of any kind, arising from any use of your Content;
- you are the individual pictured, depicted, and/or heard in your Content or you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for anyone under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your Content to grant the rights to bYOU described in these Terms; and
- your Content is not defamatory, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
- Establishing an Account to Submit Content. To submit Content on the Site, you must first complete the Site registration process (the “Account”). You must always provide accurate current and complete information to bYOU for the Service. You must update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness. Any use of the Service through your Account will be deemed as being used by you. bYOU is entitled to rely on the contact and other information that is supplied to us through your Account. Your Account is non-transferable and non-assignable.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS; LICENSE RIGHTS; USER SUBMISSIONS
- Ownership of Your Content. By posting or submitting content on or to the Service (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving us, and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such content on Our Website(s) and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, with respect to any video submissions to us made by you from time to time, you understand and agree that (unless you and we agree otherwise) we may, or may permit users to, based solely on functionality provided and enabled by our website, compile, re-edit, adapt or modify your video submission, or create derivative works therefrom, either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other video submissions, and (unless you and we agree otherwise in writing) you shall have no rights with respect thereto and we or our licensees shall be free to display and publish the same (as so compiled, re-edited, adapted, modified or derived) for any period.
- Your License to bYOU.
- Subject to Section 5.2.2, you hereby grant bYOU a worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio transmission), advertise in, on, and around, and create derivative works of the Content, and to incorporate such Content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service (collectively, “Interactive Content”), you hereby grant bYOU an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio transmission), advertise in, on, and around, and create derivative works of the Content, and to incorporate such Content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such Content under the laws of any jurisdiction. We may (but are not obligated to) display your Content, including your username and your actual name (according to the preferences you select).
- You Have Rights if You Believe Your Copyright is Being Infringed: If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any of our content infringes upon your copyright, please contact us at email@example.com
You must not post to the Service any Content that, as reasonably determined by bYOU, is or appears to be:
- untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive to another person’s privacy or protected data, hateful, or racially or otherwise objectionable;
- infringing upon a third party’s intellectual property rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, including any Content that is the subject of any claim of infringement;
- of a type that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as proprietary and confidential information;
- unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising;
- software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- data or information obtained through access that was not authorized by the owner, or that you are not authorized to post; or
- in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law (including export laws).
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: http://byoupublishing.com/contact-us
bYOU Publishing LLC
780 SE River Ct Port St Lucie, FL 34983